Are you looking to finance your business for an expansion, new equipment, etc? This may be the right thing for you.
What Is Bizfi?
Is you business in need of an expansion, renovation or new building, new equipment or money for hiring more people? Bizfi may just be the right answer for you. In the last 12 years, over 30,000 businesses have used Bizfi’s business financing options to help grow their business to new levels.
What Kind Of Loans and Financing Does Bizfi Offer?
Bizfi offers a number of different loan options:
- Short-term Funding – loans with a term length of anywhere between 3 and 24 months for amounts between $3000 and up to $500,000. Some benefits of this option is that there is no collateral needed and most industries are okay. If you credit isn’t the best, they can work with you as well. Funding can be receive in as little as one day!
- Medium Term Loans – this uncomplicated business loan is great for when you need between $25,000 and $500,000 for a term length between one and five years. You can pay it off at anytime with no penalties as well.
- SBA Loans – looking for a government baked low interest financing option? If you have been in business for at least two years, you could qualify. Depending on the amount you need, collateral may be required. You can borrow between $5000 and $350,000 over 5 to 10 years.
- Financing for Equipment – if you need a certain piece of equipment for your business, you can borrow between $5000 and $1,000,000 over a term of one to six years. You may also quality for a small or even no down payment and may get some tax advantages from this as well. Approved fast and can get your money in less than a week.
- Invoice Financing – does your business have outstanding receivables or invoices owed to you? You can get between $5000 and $100,000 in one day for this.
- Medical Financing – funding of $20,000 to $500,000 for up to ten years.
- Financing For Franchises – loans for between $5000 and $500,000 to get started with a franchise business.
- Lines Of Credit – available for amounts between $5000 and $100,000.
How Does Bizfi Work?
It is very simple to get started and it can be done online quickly and easily:
Step 1 – Click here to get started.
Step 2 – Go through the Apply process. Don’t worry, it takes less than a minute!
Step 3 – Review all your options presented to you.
Step 4 – Choose your financing option and do the paperwork required.
Step 5 – Get your money!
Bizfi Reviews From Other Sites
After doing some research, I found that they got a lot of great reviews. Here are some links to other sites that have these reviews. A lot of great quotes from other customers talking about their experience, the level of customer service they had, etc.
- https://www.consumeraffairs.com/business-loans-and-financing/bizfi.html – 4-star rating
- https://www.trustpilot.com/review/www.bizfi.com – 8.7 out of 10 rating
What About Complaints?
I did some research on any bad reviews as well and while there are some out there, but the positive reviews FAR OUTWEIGH the negative. It is very good to see. With the large number of reviews out there, you can always expect to see a few bad ones and the bad ones that I did read appeared to be due to the customer not completely understanding everything. So, my recommendation is to make sure that you understand and ask any questions you may have during the process to ensure that you get a great experience.
What Are The Interest Rates?
This is going to depend on the loan. Your best bet is to click here and apply to see what you can get.
Would I Recommend Bizfi?
This is really going to depend on your individual situation – but, I would certainly recommend taking a look at all they have to offer to see if it is the right fit for you and your business.